Living at Prairie Hills at Ottumwa allows you to be free from the daily rigors of cooking and cleaning so you can maintain the liberties and freedoms of your retirement lifestyle in one of our spacious apartments. Our dedicated staff will take care of the grounds, the housekeeping and other chores; leaving you time to enjoy life's simple pleasures.
Our monthly hospitality package includes three delicious home-cooked meals each day, weekly housekeeping with linen service, planned events and activities, scheduled transportation, and paid utilities, except telephone. Your retirement can be as active or as relaxed as you prefer in our community - just like home, surrounded by your favorite collectibles and furnishings.
- Pet Friendly
- Complete on-site physical rehabilitation (Medicare-certified)
- Occupational and speech therapy (Medicare-certified)
- Monthly health screenings and blood pressure checks
- Three restaurant-style, home cooked meals in our dining room plus snacks
- Private dining room for family and special occasions
- Outdoor gardening areas
- Ice cream parlor
- Lifestyle and wellness activities (cultural, educational, and social)
- Exercise classes and wellness activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
- Resource library with resident computers
- Reading lounges and card rooms
- Full service beauty salon
- Resident and guest parking
- Landscaped courtyards and patio areas
- Bus transportation
- Snow removal from roads and sidewalks
- Interior & exterior maintenance of buildings, grounds, and apartments including all community provided appliances.
- All utilities (except personal phone and cable TV)
- Full range of assistance with all activities of daily living ( bathing, dressing, and personal hygiene)
- Help with Medications
- 24-hour call alert service and 24-hour staffing.